Are you dreaming About cabin crew ? Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service ? Do you want to travel for living ? Do you feel like you belong in the sky ? Then cabin crew is perfect career for you.
What is Cabin Crew?
It is one kind of job .In which you will provide excellent service to passengers and ensure there comfort & safety through the flight . Crew are trained to deal with security and emergency situations and can administer first aid to passengers.
- Be professional, punctual and courteous at all times.
- Welcome passengers on board and direct them to their seats.
- Inform passengers of the aircraft about safety procedures and ensure that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
- Check all seat belts and galleys are secure prior to take-off.
- Make announcements on behalf of the pilot and answer questions during the flight.
- Serve meals and refreshments.
- Reassure passengers and ensure they follow safety procedures correctly in emergency situations.
- Ensure passengers disembark safely at the end of a flight and check that there is no luggage left in the overhead lockers and no stowaways or suspicious items on board.
- Minimum age is 18 in some cases 21.
- Height: Minimum 5.5 to 5.9 foots.
- Weight: In proportion to Height.
- Status : Unmarried.
- Eye Sight: 20/30 vision or better is required.
- Education: Graduate Degree or 12th .
- Other: No Tattoos, piercings or wild hairstyles.
- Language: English & one foreign language.
- A medical examination, although some airlines may not require this.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confidence in dealing with a range of people.
- Compassion and the ability to support your colleagues.
- Discretion when dealing with VIPs or royalty.
- Flexibility in working unsocial hours on any day of the year.
- The ability to diffuse situations calmly and quickly.
- Friendly Nature .
Know what to expect in your recruitment journey as you progress through the selection stages.
1. CV Review And Evaluation
Your resume gives us information on your experience and background relevant to our recruitment process.
2. Group Assessment
Shortlisted candidates will have the opportunity to showcase teamwork skills, collaboration and communication.
3. Height and Reach Assessment
Safety comes first! Passing this evaluation ensures that the safety standards are met.
4. On-Line English Language Assessment and Behavioural Questionnaire
Successful candidates will complete a short web-based English test designed to evaluate language proficiency as well as a personality profiling on-line questionnaire.
5. Web-Based Final Interview
If you were successful through the language assessment you will have your on-line interview scheduled.
Benefits of being a Cabin Crew?
Being a cabin crew /flight attendant/ Air hostess is one of the most wanted jobs in the world. This career path has a huge amount of benefits here are some benefits.
- Get paid to see world isn’t it Ah-mazing!!
- Discount on tickets for yourself, friends and family .
- Free accommodation.
- Life insurance.
- Good salary.
Assessment day dress code
Training journey overview
Learn more about our Cabin Crew 7-step training process
Duration: 8 days
Induction week will provide information to assist and support you during your transition into your new environment, within Dubai and throughout your training.
STEP 2 SEP
Duration: 13 days
Safety & Emergency Procedure Training will provide you with the skills and knowledge to ensure our aircraft and passengers remain safe at all times. The Training covers Aircraft equipment, fire-fighting, in-flight emergencies and evacuation.
STEP 3 GMT
Duration: 5 days
Group Medical training will equip you to be able to confidently manage any medical incident on- board. You’ll cover topics such as CPR, bleeding, burns, emergency childbirth and a variety of medical conditions.
STEP 4 SECURITY
Duration: 2 days
Security Training will provide you with guidelines, skills and techniques to prevent and manage acts of unlawful interference , such as unruly behavior, hijacking and sabotage, as well as addressing personal security concerns.
STEP 5 Uniform Standards
Duration: 1 day
Image and uniform training will give you the skills and knowledge to project a professional image in line with the Emirates brand, You will cover uniform standards, skincare, make-up, hair care, nail care and a healthy lifestyle.
STEP 6 SERVICE PERSONALITY
Duration: 1 day
Are you ready to shine? Emirates is one of the biggest stars in the sky. Only you can make it the brightest.
STEP 7 SERVICE
Duration: 14 days
14 days Service Training, up to 4 months On the Job learning and development and 3 days Service Assessments to equip you with the knowledge and skills required to deliver ‘World’s Best In-Flight Experience’
Flight Steward can usually work all the time in a day or in a night, weekends, etc. The working hour of the cabin crew is usually 9 to 12 hours a day. They can generally fly 36 to 50 hours in a week.
In India, Flight Steward can earn a salary between Rs. 2.5 lakh to 4.5 Lakh per year as a beginner in the public sector. In Private sector, the salary. package is attractive. A Head flight attendant is paid as per their experience, they can earn approximately 6 Lakh per annum.
The Cabin Crew member working with the International airlines, they can get salary in between Rs. 9 lakh to 10 lakh per years. Some airlines offer an extra salary for working on off days. In the US, as a fresher, their salary starts from $18,000 per year. Salary is usually varies according to their position and experience.
Emirates Group Salary
1. Starting Salary & Flying Pay
Basic Salary: AED 4260 / month
Flying Pay: AED 61.25 / Hour
(Based on avg. 80-100 hours / month )
Average Total Pay: AED 9770 / month
(~USD 2660, EUR 2290 or GBP 2040)
*These are approximate numbers for Grade II (Economy Class)
2. Layover Expenses
Meal allowances are provided in the currency of the country of night stop. Hotel accommodation as well as transport to and from the airport is provided by the company.
3. Concessional Travels
Staff travel benefits on Emirates Airlines can be availed as per the staff Travel Manual. Staff travel benefits on others airlines can be availed as per inter-airlines agreements/policies.
Furnished accommodation is provided free of charge, including utilities-water, electricity, T.V, Internet and telephone bills are not included. There are more than 50 buildings in various locations throughout Dubai that you can be place in. Two/Three colleagues (Same gender) share a two/three bedroom apartment and each have their own bedroom but share the kitchen and the living area. Two people may have to share a second bathroom in some three-bedroom apartments.
Once probationary period is complete you may request to move to another apartment pending availability. Due to varying rosters of occupants and to ensure security. there are no visitors allowed past 01:00 unless they are Emirates (EK) crew. You may have two family members visit at the same time and stay in your accommodation twice a year for a maximum of 30 days each visit.
Transportation is provided by the company to/form work and to/from Training college.
Provided by the company free of charge, incl. dry-cleaning in designated outlets in Dubai.
7. Leave & Leave Travel
30 calendar days leave per year. One firm free annual leave ticket is provided to your country of origin. The ticket can be changed to any EK destination after 3 years of service.